INSTRUCTIONS AND ADVICE TO GET THE BEST RESULT AFTER YOUR COSMETIC TATTOOING PROCEDURE.
important aftercare information
Failure to follow the post treatment recommendations may result in the loss of pigment, discoloration and possible infection. Do the following after your cosmetic tattooing procedure:
Dry healing for the first 48 hours. Start applying the healing oil with a cotton bud on day 3. Apply a minimum of 3 times a day.
Wash your hands before applying the product. Always use a clean cotton bud for each eyebrow or area to prevent cross-contamination.
Use a gentle facial cleanser to freshen your skin during the first week. Clean the treated area twice a day with distilled water (use mild soap) and pat dry.
Follow for two weeks after procedure
- Do not expose the treated area to direct sunlight.
- You may apply makeup over the treated area. Makeup should be removed with baby oil.
- Do not use any cleansing creams or chemicals on the treated area. Gently clean the treated area with a mild antibacterial soap. Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Do not scrub the treated area.
- Do not pick at the epithelial crust. Allow it to flake off naturally.
- Do not expose the treated area to the full water pressure in the shower.
- Apply the aftercare ointment to the treated area at least 3 times daily, using an earbud. Do not apply with your finger. It is recommended to apply the ointment after cleansing your skin and before bedtime. Keep the area moist at all times. If the treatment area becomes too dry, it may result in the pigment not being retained in the skin.
- Avoid Electrolysis for at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure. Do not undergo hair removal treatments for 2 weeks following the procedure.
- Wait at least 2 weeks after the procedure before dying or tinting eyebrows.
What To Expect
It is normal for the colour to lighten after the procedure
Colours will appear brighter and highly defined immediately following the procedure. The colours will soften as the healing progresses. Makeup may be used to tone down the colours until the healing is complete.
YOU MAY EXPERIENCE THE FOLLOWING:
- Dryness and itching in the treated area
Take Note Of The Following
- An appointment for a touch up procedure may be made 6 weeks following the initial procedure. Touch up procedures will be charged at 40% less than the original price.
- We cannot predict if you will need a touch up or not. This varies for individuals. You will need to wait for 6 weeks before you can see the result of your Cosmetic Tattooing procedure.
- Our pigments are the only pigments worldwide that does not contain any Iron Oxides. Iron Oxides is absorbed by the bloodstream. This causes colour to fade and may result in discolouration. Usually it can change to blue, pink or grey.
- If you are having a laser treatment, please cover the area with toothpaste or zinc oxide (sun block).